We’re looking for an amazing Digital Marketing Intern to join the Common Courtesy Crew! Check out the job posting below. If you or someone you know would be a could fit, please email us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Digital Marketing Intern
Status: 10-15+ Hours/Week
Primary Location: Remote
Compensation: Unpaid/College Credit
Common Courtesy is looking for an intern! The Common Courtesy Intern program is ideal for a candidate that is majoring in marketing, graphic design, advertising, or visual communications. Interns will gain exposure to various aspects of social media marketing but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and TikTok. Interns will also work on sales and advertising campaign creation and implementation, market research and analyzing data.
Learning objectives are achieved through training, observation, and learning by doing under close supervision of the Co-Founders with constructive feedback. All duties and responsibilities listed below are facilitated under close observation through a mentor-trainee relationship.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Assist in the creation and implementation of marketing strategies and tactics for the Common Courtesy brand
· Develop social media content/graphics including but not limited to posts, reels, videos, Tik Toks, etc.
· Collect and analyze data to develop and adjust marketing plans
· Contribute to Common Courtesy Blog, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook pages
· Perform other duties as requested
· Must be enrolled or a recent graduate in a Bachelor or Master’s Program at an accredited college or university
· Must have a clear understanding and be able to work in the following digital and print marketing channels below: Websites, Content Creation/Management, Advertising, Social Media, Video, Special Events, Branding
· Must be extremely detail-oriented with strong attention to follow-through
· Graphic design skills (Canva or Adobe Suite) preferred
· Communicate effectively in both written and verbal form
· Flexible in work functions and duties
· Ability to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
· Exceptional time management skills
· Strong teamwork skills
· PC proficient, strong skills in MS Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
· Must be able to focus for long periods at a computer screen given the nature of the business
The above job description is not an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities of the position and in no way is to be constructed as a contract. As with all positions, employment is “at will” or voluntary on both the part of the organization and the team member.
Employment is not set for a period and may be discontinued by either party for any reason with or without notice.
Common Courtesy is an Equal Opportunity Employer.